A different approach from other sign language programs. Through songs, toys, and loving playtime between you and your child, Kindermusik Sign & Sing shows you many signs your child can use to communicate with you.
Using research-proven methods shown to speed language development in hearing children, you'll see how sign language can ease frustration and enhance long-term learning abilities for your child.
Hearing children who know signs, learn language almost twice as fast. As early as 11-14 months old, hearing children exposed to sign language put little sentences together faster than non-signing children, who do not begin to combine words into short sentences, such as "Da-da car" until the average age of 20 months.
Benefits for your child and you:
• Communicate with your child even before she can form the words.
• Ease a child's frustration by helping her communicate what she needs.
• Speed language development, and enhance long-term learning abilities.
• Know when your child is most ready to interact and learn.
• Learn sign language teaching methods for young children.
• Recognize and respond to your child's version of signs.
• Learn when you play - you'll never have to memorize a list of signs.
• 45 minute weekly class
• child accompanied by parent(s) or caregiver(s)
• two sequential units offered in 5 week sessions
• limited to 10 children per class
Discounts & Special Programs
Call Jeanne for more information 662-513-4994 or email@example.com
Register for Sign & Sing Now