New! Kindermusik Family Time
Music class for families with multiple children ages newborn and up
You'll play instruments together, dance together, share, and take turns, and see how music can bring you closer as a family.
A one-room schoolhouse approach to music. With older children ready to show the little ones how it's done and the younger ones eager to learn, Family Time becomes a multi-layered learning environment. Each week, a Kindermusik Educator will introduce basic musical concepts and then give you the instruments, and the structured free time to put those concepts into play.
Your children will listen to instruments and to each other, learn from their peers and older children, and enjoy music and movement with hoops, scarves and tumble-around play. Story time and family jams, puppet play and happy singing—all the Family Time activities encourage discovery and exploration and foster sharing and social skills too. In this special place for musical, social and emotional learning, your children will strengthen their ties with each other and with you—and they'll start developing the skills they'll need in school and on the neighborhood playground.
Benefits for your child and you:
• One convenient class that families can take together
• Introduces musical concepts and develops musical skills
• Allows each child to develop social skills—such as sharing, and turn-taking—in a multi-age, multi-child environment
• Strengthens the emotional bond among family members
• 45 minute weekly class
• children accompanied by parent or caregiver
• four non-sequential units are offered in rotation
• limited to 12 children per class
Discounts & Rewards Program
Register for Family Time Now